Become a Dealer or Rep
To become an Official Smack Sportswear Team Dealer, please download and return your completed 1. Credit Application 2. Sales and Use Certificarte. 3. Credit Card Form all of which can be downloaded here: DOWNLOAD FORMS. You can email the completed forms to us at: Smack@SmackSportswear.com Please include your Name, Company, Website, Address, Phone and email. Your regional rep will contact you once they have received your application.
The goal of our Brand Ambassador Program is twofold … to develop a special relationship with fans of our brand and the lifestyle Smack embodies. Among other things, this would entail testing new products and providing valuable feedback. Second is to convey the So Cal, Smack lifestyle message to others around the world via grass roots promotions, activism and networking, in hopes they too will become consumers of our brand.
Ambassador Program FAQs:
Q: What are the main goals of the Ambassador Program?
A: 1)Have fun, play ball and convey the So Cal, Smack lifestyle message to others around the world via grass roots promotions, activism and networking, in hopes they too will become fans of our brand. 2) Represent the brand wherever possible/wear gear especially at volleyball events. 3) Seek potential business growth opportunities for Smack (introduce Smack to coaches/club directors re uniforms, introduce Smack to event promoters as potential sponsor, friends/fans to Smack beach active wear, etc).
Q. Who can become an Ambassador?
A: Ambassadors should be leaders in their community … athletes, coaches, directors, event producers, and volley fans who desire to grow the game. They are the first to view and test our new products, and have a strong association with the So Cal lifestyle that Smack represents. They have connections and/or influence in their region.
Q: What perks do Ambassador’s receive?
A: Ambassadors receive $250 in free gear every 6 months, VIP invitations to the top pro events, and even mingle with our top pros like Lloy Ball, Jenny Kropp and Whitney Pavlik … oh, and 3% commission on product sales that result from the team uniform leads you provide to us.
Q: What do we expect from Ambassadors?
- Wear our gear!! The more you wear, the more others will want it!!
- Promote our logo, press releases, blog and social media posts.
- Introduce us to your friends who are coaches/club directors so we can help them with team uniform needs.
- Inform us of events in your area that we can support, and assist us in finding up and coming athletes in your region
- Help promote Smack at local volleyball events
- Tell your friends about the Ambassador Program – assuming they hope to grow the game and are leaders who’d like to represent the top core brand in the sport.
Q: What to do now?